— ROLE —
Improve user experience and optimize the performances of our games.
— YOUR MISSION —
- Track down metrics on the performance of the games and marketing campaigns
- Analyze data, provide meaningful advices and therefore help to identify what could be new features or news usages
- Analyze monetization flows, develop recommendations for revenue optimization
— MUST HAVE —
- You have an excellent quantitative and analytical skills with attention to detail
- You developed the ability to balance technical and business perspectives
- You have experience with analytics tools like Facebook, Game Analytics, Firebase, …
— NICE TO HAVE —
- Have a good understanding of how big data and metrics impact the mobile industry
- Good working knowledge of basic statistical techniques
- Fluent English
The job is a full time position, based in Lyon.
Why work with us?
🚀 Be part of a high performing squad
💡 Bring your own ideas and get them to market
🥳 Work in a fun and ultra flexible environment