— ROLE —
Give hit games a clear and eye-candy art direction appealing to millions of players.
— YOUR MISSION —
- Define for each mobile game, a visual identity that will be impactful and appealing to worldwide users
- Implement 3D and 2D art assets in Unity
- Think of various propositions to improve the visual identity of games during the development
- Benchmark the market trends and keep track of new design innovations
— MUST HAVE —
- You have excellent skills in creative tools (photoshop, illustrator) and in 3D softwares such as MAYA or 3DS Max
- You have at least 1 year experience in hyper casual (including internship or apprenticeship) and therefore you have a good knowledge of the market and are able to recognise and follow hyper casual guidelines
- You are very creative and able to design drastically different styles for a single game
— NICE TO HAVE —
- Basic knowledge of Unity Engine
- Fluent in English
The job is a full time position, based in Lyon.
Why work with us?
🚀 Be part of a high performing squad
💡 Bring your own ideas and get them to market
🥳 Work in a fun and ultra flexible environment