— ROLE —
Help the team by finding then polishing up rough ideas into hit games played by millions of people.
— YOUR MISSION —
- Bring new trendy game concepts and refine the team ideas (game rules, UX, UI, art style)
- Help developers and artists in your squad to release games which are fun, clean and eye-candy
- Deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics in order to improve your own squad games
— MUST HAVE —
- Perfect knowledge of the hyper casual game market
- Experience in the design of several hyper-casual games
- Self-directed and able to perform effectively both autonomously and in a team
- Ultra creative mindset with a strong appeal for data-driven results
- You are naturally curious and interested in constantly learning new things
— NICE TO HAVE —
- Knowledge of C# and a first professional experience on Unity
- Previous work on a successful mobile game
- Fluent in English
The job is a full time position, based in Lyon.
Why work with us?
🚀 Learn and grow everyday in a high-performing team
💡 Bring your own ideas and get them to market
🥳 Work in a fun and ultra flexible environment